Over the years I have developed a range of black-line masters for classroom use. I have put together all of these for a particular purpose. I like to have an electronic master of these on file. Many of these are probably available online already.
Black-line Masters available for download include:
- ten frames (4 ten frames on an A4 page)
- Ten frames – teens (1 full ten frame and an empty one)
- ten frames for place value tens and ones (small ten frames for representing numbers)
- tens frames for addition no writing space (for one-off use as a write on worksheet)
- tens frames for addition C2 numbers (Change 2 Numbers strategy for laminating for repeated usage)
- + many others
The example below supports early years students with the Change 2 Numbers addition strategy. They can place for example 9 counters of one colour in the first ten-frame and 6 of another colour in the second ten-frame and show that 9+6 is the same as 10+5 by moving one counter across to make a ten.
To ask about purchasing any resources please contact me.